BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Happy Liver!


I had a liver party last night. It was great. We had juice and pop and chips and chicken and ice cream and a 3-year-old, and a couple dads, and a rocket scientist. And I felt normal!! And everyone liked my potato salad-which i have never made before in my life!!! (thanks Tanya!) We played "Pin the Liver on Stooph" and everyone had to make their own liver...but it turns out that very few people actually know what a liver looks like and where it is located in your body. It is not heart-shaped, Grace. Nor is it an oil filter on the top of my head, Jordan. But it was very fun and I am very satisfied. Hooray for Cowboy themed Liver Parties.

2 comments:

Tanya said...

love it! you look so great stooph! love love love the hair! love love love the outfit! we are so sad that we missed it! keep an eye out for our package. hugs and kisses!

tanya, trey, and lulu

Tanya said...

just thinking about ya. how are things going? how have your doctors visits gone?

tbird