BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 15, 2007

Ay Baby!

Most importantly, look how adorable my new room is!!! It is absolutely a HUGE step up from my last living arrangement... (consisting of a broken twin frame and the closet that doubled as a desk for my computer...) I have a HUGE bed and a real desk for my computer, drawers, pretty colors on my walls and everything. I love it love it love it!!!




On an even more selfish note, look at my pretty fake eye lashes and nails!! I wish I could blame this disgusting vanity on the fact that I have a lot of free time nowadays, but honestly I have been craving fake lashes for a while and I love pedicures and acrylic nails....so sue me!Sooooo hot.

3 comments:

Tanya said...

stooph you really look SO great. love the eyelashes, love the bed, love the room!

Megan Marie said...

stoooooophsusus. I updated the blog.... THere's ZOOO pictures! Love you! I had a really great time on our visit. talk to you soon!
Megs

AR said...

Nice! You've got the setup. You've got the lashes. And all you need is a little dose of Choody.