BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 10, 2007

Rest In Peace, Snow-woman

It snowed a lil' bit friday night, so on Saturday Ethan, Emily and I played in the snow. Me and Ethan made a snowman, but then it turned into a woman. And you know what??? Someone knocked it over last night and stole its head!!! Along with my wig and my scarf that I spent FOREVER making . Lame-o neighbor kids. But she was pretty while she lasted. Poor snow girl. She was so great.
Sitting in our snow chairs, eating delicious snow.

4 comments:

Megan Marie said...

at least you got a picture of her! How like a woman! One day she's here and the next... oh well, it was good while it lasted. I miss you stoophsususus.

aunt choody said...

That is THE COOLEST snowman (or woman) I have ever seen. What a lucky kid that Ethan is. You are an awesome Aunt.

Gracie said...

what were they singing to us that one night? the thong song? i'm pretty sure they think you have dumps like a truck or something...

The Blandon's said...

That is the HOTTEST Snow-woman I have ever seen! It's a shame she was decapitated!