BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 2, 2008

But its Better if you do

Well, this week has been a lot of fun. I celebrated getting out of the hospital in a couple different ways; first, I signed up for school at SLCC, then I got another tattoo (my third), and Margo drove up from St. George and we partied in a hotel for a few days. It was so fun and I'm am beyond happy to be free. Abby, Fauf, and Jake came up to Salt Lake to play. We went bowling with Erin. Kathryn and Matt came up and we went out to eat. It was a great week. Here's to another one starting tomorrow.

My future sister. Silly girl.

4 comments:

aunt choody said...

Stooph! That thing is huge. You are so brave. I bet that hurt so bad.

Tanya said...

looks like you are having a lot of fun!

Tanya said...

love ya stooph! hope to see you soon! what are your plans for disneyland? will you be able to ride the rides?

Tanya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.