BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 7, 2008

ScarFace...minus the face.

It is a little less intense now, but it's still pretty crazy. So I am posting these picture....I don't know why...it is so self-destructive....
This is me at 16.
and again at 22. I used to call my eye "lazy" or nasty, but now I just call it my "cutie eye". I don't know why that one always closes slightly more than the other one..or why I have a few more chins than I should.

I wish that jacket was my size.

6 comments:

Tanya said...

oh my gosh you are totally out-of-control! i knew you couldn't resist posing your hospital badge picture :o) it's is actually cute. i don't know what you are talking about. do you really have one eyes that closes more than the other? ethan does two. you guys are twins.

M Smith said...

My one eye closes more than the other... it's a little smaller to begin with I think. We call it my yellow eye. [The other one is my white eye, obviously.]

Megan Marie said...

I always liked your squinty eye! Remember when we tried to take your senior pictures and you kept squinting? I liked it, it made me happy. I do remember when you missed getting detention for skipping class by skipping again when they assigned detention times. That was a good lesson to teach us.

Unknown said...

guess who ethan got his squinty like from? me...yes its genetic. mom and dad must have it too. come visit again soon.

Megan Marie said...

hey, it's almost been a year now. I'm glad your here, you know.

aunt choody said...

I feel like your stomache is a cardboard sewing card with hole punches so you can practice sewing with yarn. If you don't know what I'm talking about then you are going to think I'm crazy. It looks like that doctor really knew what he was doing. How many stitches were there?