BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

e_e

I got a job. Yay!!!
Then I realized that means I have to start working. Boo!!!
I was a little nervous to start a new job with everything else I have on my plate. And I have never really been a "CNA" on a "normal hospital floor". So I was anxious. Then I went to an all day orientation today and realized how much I LOVE WORKING IN HOSPITALS! Everything about it. The equipment, the patients, the gross stuff, the other people that work there, the decision making, the noises, the sickness, the surgeries. Everything. I love it. So now I just want to get back in there, man! Weird.

But I have been making very good use of my free time while I have it. Liiike, pulling all-nighters in Vegas with my AmberLee


And hanging out with the two most fun people in all of St. George.

3 comments:

elopingcamel said...

Hooray for Stooph and her love for disturbing body fluids!

aunt choody said...

I love your new background. Those pictures are seriously cool.

Colleen said...

we are the most fun people in all of Utah, I think.