BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Grace by Grace

I just had a religion class where all we did was talk about Grace. Not Grace Labass, but the strengthening and enabling power. So anyhow, I can never help but giggle and love every time we talk about grace. This time, it IS about you gracie. We are supposed to think of Grace as a gift. I sure do. The more grace you give the more Grace you get. Grace by Grace.

On a similar note, when did I start to deserve such great people being around me all the time? Man, if there wasn't such a thing as Leah, Grace, Kathryn, Jake, my grandpa, awesome cousins, funny brothers and sisters and babies, st. george friends, AmberLee, Hang, Mike...so on and so forth...what would I do with myself? I would be a lot worse off. Thats for sure.

3 comments:

Gracie said...

me you love me!

Victoria Hart said...

I know. We're so freaking awesome. We ALWAYS hear it first.

Megan Marie said...

stooph, you are lovely