BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 12, 2007

We Finish Each Others.....Sandwhiches.

Introducing Mr and Mrs. Captain Jack Sparrow

...and half of Grace's face.

Just a few minor cropping details and ye have yerself me future weddin' announcment, matey. Arr. I love him. And he loves me. We are so good together.

I should be doing so many things right now. But I'm my own boss, and I don't wanna. Whatever happenned to 5th grade? I was so in control in 5th grade. I was smart and my teacher liked me and we were the top of the grade school feeding chain (ok, so there were only 80 kids in the entire school, but whatever).
so cute! I mean a sub n equals n plus one over four....(thats from mean girls for those of you not named leah, grace, or kathryn...which is actually is anyone who would be reading this blog...hm...) Well I have a date. With Harold B. Lee. So much to do, only 2 more hours of library open-ness.

I love you Harold.

0 comments: