BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Playing second class fiddle to a 2-bit Wrestling man and his Yellow Dog.

It is hot, but at least our swamp cooler is working. That is, if I drag three buckets of water to it from the bathroom and fill it up and repeat every 2 1/2 hours. But it is cooler inside than outside. Oh, and I inevitably get electrically shocked by the cooler in the process. I can hardly feel the tips of my fingers at any given moment anymore. I love summer time. I love sun. I love hot-ness. My heart is happy. My mom is coming to Utah tomorrow for a school conferences education thing. Not really sure. She called me today like 3 times to make sure we were going to "hang out". Silly mom. My dad decided to come too since he has a sister here and some daughters and a grandson.

I want to pick raspberries and blackberries and strawberries but i live in a dessert. A desert. Not a key lime pie. A baren sandy wasteland with no natural green leafy plants.

I heart green things, and cows, and watermelons, and babies.

0 comments: