BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 11, 2007

Should Everyone Be High on Drugs?

That was one question my professor asked in class today. Of course, I answered yes. What did he expect me to say?

There's this one 'Friends" episode that Chandler is interviewing for a new job and has to do a lot of practicing with Phoebe beforehand because he tends to make a fool out of himself. So he practices and thinks he is doing well and when he gets to the interview, the guy keeps on talking about his new "duties" that he'll have to fill. And Chandler obviously thought of this kind of "doody":
They sound the same, ya know? Anyway, my professor today was talking about moral duties for 2 hours in class today and I almost peed by panties. I can't help it. It's just silly. Doo-Doo! Doodies!! As a result, I can clearly remember the lecture today in class. It turned out to be a good memory tool.

Remember that time I got my car stuck in the *expletive* ditch in front of my house? ....I'm going to work.

0 comments: