BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 20, 2008

I thought I told ya'll that we won't stop

Here is a good picture of my face, not a lame one that I've been sending to people from my phone.


Heres a little close up one to see what it looks like...if you care, that is.

And Ethan ASKED to put on this wig, just so you know. He only keeps it on for a little minute,
so this time i got my camera ready BEFORE and it worked!!! I got some good pictures of my little lovey dovey.:)


4 comments:

aunt choody said...

Stephanie- you are a crazy girl. It looks cute. Are you blonde again?

Megan Marie said...

Ethan has matured into a beautiful young lady. I am sure you are proud.

Megan Marie said...

Hey, wait a second! is that the wig that was stolen off your snow-woman? did you get your scarf back too?

Abigail said...

hotness.