BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Music is my Boyfriend

My car is the champion of all snow.

It may only look like an old Cabriolet whose hood is only connected to the car by bungee cords, but it is such a baller. Last week everyone decided to let people drive to work in like 8 inches of snow and no one to plow it off the high-way or State street or anything. People were going like 20 mph and their cars were on the sides of all the streets and people were slippy-dipping every where, but 'ol Red just kept plugging along and got me to the hospital (to get my blood drawn) in like 2 hours. Dang.

Waiting in line for the Buffalo Bill ride in Primm, Nevada. I look astonishingly happy for just having lost like $80 in the slots... This was the day after Kathryn and Jake's wedding and I am still wearing the dress...I'm pretty sure I slept in that... And is it just me, or is Regan really handsome even with a goofy look on his face.... I think we were holding hands in this picture. Or I was grabbing bis butt. We should date.

2 comments:

Tanya said...

yes and i was there to witness the event of the hood flying up in the air of that fine piece of machinery. i think you and that boy should date.

aunt choody said...

Good old red. Oh- I decided that you look good no matter what you do to your hair. You are so lucky.