BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 12, 2008

I just realized that its been almost 4 months since my latest tattoo and I have never posted a picture of it. I'm so forgetful. Also, these are some interesting things that have been happenning in my life.
1. I made 3 ten-year-old boys cry
2. I saw a bird pull a worm from the ground.
3. Thunder storms woke me up last night
4. If I could get paid to go to interviews, I would be rich.
5. I want to do a triathlon in August.
6. I saw like 70 million ants eating something the other day.
7. Then I stepped in the middle of them and mass murdered like half
8. I still feel kind of bad about that.
9. I want a cotton candy maker in my house
10. I hate wearing shoes.

2 comments:

M Smith said...

My question is this: What did you do to make the ten year old boys cry?

Unknown said...

Like the new look of your blog! Did you ever find your SS card?
Love ya.