BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Almost too disgusting...

Last month I visited my brother at his work and was rewarded with a cantaloup. Last week, I pulled the rotting melon out from underneath my passenger side car seat. Today, I decided, was as good a day as any to clean out the rest of my car. This is what I found.

1. Cantaloup remains, rotted and hard, stuck to my floorboard... (does anyone know how to get rotting melon out of car carpet?)

2. 10 empty SugarFree Rockstar cans

3. 3 empty Vitamin Waters (various flavors)

4. 5 mostly empty water bottles

5. 1 pair of soggy brown socks (I think they used to be white)

6. 1 pair of sunglasses that I thought I lost (I already bought a replacement pair from Forever 21, so now I have 2 identical sunglasses...just in time for winter...)

7. Assorted garbage and crap i.e. gum wrappers, straw wrappers, receipts, old earrings, bobby pins, hair ties, bandanas, those coupons they put in your mailbox, pens that don't work, pens that do work, nail polish, lotion....

sick.

2 comments:

Tanya said...

my stomach hurts from the brown socks part. i can't talk though. i just cleaned mine out yesterday. it wasn't pretty. many many fishy crackers were found.

Unknown said...

Gross. Who do you take after...mom or dad:).