BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 23, 2008

if this isn't creep-tastic....

i don't know what is. Now I remember why I didn't sign onto myspace for, like, 6 months. I got this is my messages inbox today from 'anthony'...whoever that guy is...

Subject:
I love everything about your profile
Body:

hello Beauty,
My name is Anthony i saw your profile on here and I went through it and it was great You are absolutely hot. i must really confess angel you swept me off my feet when i saw ur awesome pics.
Baby you are off the hook, i would really like to go out with you cos you are the bomb. i would really love to hear from you soon, we could start off by getting to know each other then go into a beautiful relationship which could eventually lead into a lovely marriage by the grace of God.
lots of luv,
Pls IM at anthonysimpson1980@yahoo.com. I will be waiting for you.



uh. don't wait for me. creepy. i any of you out there want to IM him, I'm sure he wouldn't mind. creepo.

3 comments:

Tanya said...

parents are right about myspace. it's not safe!

M Smith said...

I cannot lie. I was laughing the whole time I was reading his love letter to you. But I would be creeped out if it had been sent to me.

We're excited to see you when you get out here, by the way. :o)

Ashly Stewart said...

I feel creepy that I creeped onto your blog :) This story is hilariously scary. HAWT!