BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I got new glasses (finally!)



..sorry bout the extreme close-up...
SO here are the PROS and CONS of having glasses again (regardless of being in desperate need of them):

PRO: I'm a better driver (your welcome Utah). I can recognize street signs! I can distinguish all the different lines on the road! I can see people crossing the street!

CON: I can't wear cool sunglasses with these hideous things on.

PRO: I look less like a 12 year old

CON: They make me look nerdy and smart...which most people think would be good, but boys typically don't like it when you are (or look like you are) smarter than them...which leads into the next PRO...

PRO: They serve as an all-natural birth control. And I don't have to remember to take it at the same time, everyday.

PRO: I can see people's faces.

Pro: I don't have to make my ugly squinting face anymore.


The pros win, I guess. I'll keep 'em.

3 comments:

Rikki said...

HA HA!! Too funny about being a better driver, distinguising what lines are what, and major bonus of seeing pedestrians!!
Love ya girl!

Abigail said...

so cute! i miss you!

aunt choody said...

Stephanie, I love them!