BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

More than a lifestyle.

So, sometimes I am unaware that I am obsessed with something until someone else points it out to me...i.e. "you always wear such loud animal print"...or "how come all the songs you like have hand-claps in them?" or "don't you already have earrings and a shirt with pandas on them?"

yes. yes I do.
here's my hat i got in the mail today. I love it. I don't plan on ever taking it off.



and here is some of my other panda-paraphenalia



4 comments:

Tanya said...

it was my one hope and wish that you would be wearing a picture of your new beanie when i checked your blog!

aunt choody said...

I think that you are cute in Pandas.

Unknown said...

I do love that hat.

Abigail said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCGmJGVIutA