BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

No Love...What-so-ever...


I HATE losing. I can be kind of intense. My sister was playing on a women's church basketball league and wanted me to play one saturday, so I said suuuuure. I love playing sports. Turns out the she-male in charge is a beast that plays on one of the other teams that looks like a combination of this.... with a little of this action....



Nasty curly she-mullet. Anyway, she is a mega-beast and I like to piss people off when my adrenaline starts to run. So I pushed all her buttons the first time we played and we won by 1 and they were not happy. And I was very happy. Our second meeting, we lost by like 15, but I successfully made she-male sooo made that she tried to ban me from all future stake sports and yelled at me after the game and was sooo furious with me. And it made me happy.
Vindictive pleasure is making mega-beasts pissed off.
I need more hobbies.