BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Oregon LOVE <3



Yay for beachs and forrests and grass!!! I love green and mountains and being barefoot on the beach even when it is hurricane/tsunami conditions and I can't feel my toes and I am carrying Ethan all the way back to Mima's house. It has been a fun trip. I cannot get enough of lil' Lucy and Trey-boy. They are hilarious and GREAT. I love them so much. I got to see my HANGY-POO and I love her to death a million times. And Alisha-bisha-gangsta. And hopefully tonight I will see MIGUEL!!! ballin' it up at the hoop with "fat old mexicans" as he puts it. Then Christy and Alisha (if she is not too busy for me :) and Ean. I freaking love friends!!!! I am very much looking forward to this evening!!!


Now, the only thing is getting back to school....still figuring that one out....

0 comments: