BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 28, 2008

Is it....noticeable?

Eric and Angela got married! Whoo hoo for them!! They are so cute and I'm happy for them. It was great to see them so happy and also to see friends and hang out. So, here are some pictures. And then I will comment on them.
Usually, I refuse to take kissing pictures. I think they are disgusting. But I made an exception because they are so darn cute.



Ok, so maybe I do allow some kissing pictures. Will is so great. And his fiance is so adorable. And joey is...hairy nowadays. California has ruined him. Remember Will day? I do. I loved Will day. Everyday should be Will day.



So. Pretty. ANd Angela looks alright too. HAHAHA just playing.



Jason. This kid is awesome. Him, Joey and Cheryl were the most consistant visitors that I had in the hospital, besides my family. They are amazing and I love them to death and pieces.




Cheesy. And Cheryl is just cute. And she is all grown up and graduated from College! My friends are doing such great things with their lives!!!

That is all.

0 comments: