BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Yea, I'd vote for him...

I think he is so attractive. I have been kind of obsessed with him recently. Handsome devil.

I feel so disconnected to the world recently. Maybe its because I have no social life to speak of any longer. There are people I haven't talked to for months. I mean, literally months. So if anyone reading this falls in that category, I apologize deeply. Its not you, its me. And other words of encouragement. I still love you.

Today is AmberLee Truman's birthday. She is 22. I love her. I miss her. She has been with me through an incredible amount of CRAP and I am constantly amazed that she still puts up with me. I have crashed her car, pushed her in the snow, molested her, skinny-dipped with her, stayed up through countless nights, made endless trips to McDonalds, Sonic, Beto's, and other eqaully as unhealthy and disgusting places at all hours of the day and night. She's my girl. So much Love. HAppy birthday, Amber.


1 comments:

aunt choody said...

Happy Birthday, AmberLee! And Happy Day, Stephanie!