BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Shooting Stars and Satelites

My little Gracie button is all grown up!!!! Now we call her Sister LaBass. Today, Grace entered the MTC and Kathryn and I accomponied her and her parents there. Earlier this morning, we stuffed ourselves with french toast platters at Denny's. Six hours later, people at work STILL told me I smelled like syrup. Gross. Apparently I consumed so much syrup that it was being excreted by my body. LEAH PET!!!!!!! OMG i love her to death. I don't know what else I can say about it. I am so happy she is back in my life, if only momentarily.
At Denny's. Grace is Asain. She should have gone to CHina-Town.



Outside the MTC!!!! I have 5 siblings that have all served missions and have entered the Provo MTC, but I haven't gone with any of them! This was my first trip and I was a little choked up the entire time. Today was one of the happiest days I have had in awhile. I am just soooooo happy for Grace. She is by far the hottest Sister up in that place AND she will be able to connect with and teach so many people because of how sweet and loving and genuine she is. It is going to be amazing!!!!!! I can't wait. I was just so content to be around Grace and Kathryn again. It makes my heart happy.



I love this family. I respect them SO much and I am so happy I know them!!! Nena is probably the most adorable mom I know (besides my own) and Bob is hilarious and fun. I love them for giving me Grace.

Today was a good day.

3 comments:

aunt choody said...

Happy Day! I bet you guys will write a lot of letters.

Tanya said...

i am so glad you had such a good time! what good friends you have! love you!

Laura said...

Stooph! How are you? Thats great that Grace is going on a mission. She's cute. You should tell her congrats for me (if she even knows who I am).
I have a blog now. robandlaurabrown.blogspot.com
I miss you!
Laura