BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Washin' + Wonderin'

Boop boop!

Today me and Fauf saw Baby Mama. So. Good. I have girl crushes on both Tina Fey and Amy Poehler. And we sent Grace a sweet-ass package!!! And ate J-Dawgs and too much candy (like I do most days) and bought one of everything at the dollar store.

My feet are soaking wet. I wore my knit boots, which are totally cute but not waterproof at all, especially in the hail/snow/wind/rain that I had to stand in for 3 hours today.

Now I am going to go pack. Because I'm going back to cali. To warmth!! Sorry, no pictures. Just me writing. For no apparent reason other than I want to. And I have been google-ing the Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen for like 45 minutes and I need to stop. I am slightly obsessed with them and I think they are swesome. But when I get back from my weekend getaway, I will have a butt load of pictures to inundate you with. You have been warned.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Living without cable is hard.
When you told me you were excited to go see Baby Mama I was like, whatever Stooph, I don't know who your baby mama is. Robert just showed me the movie trailer online. I need to get out more.

aunt choody said...

Yay for Cali! You should come and visit more often. I came home and sprayed my dress with stain remover- and when I woke up- Abe had scrubbed all the stains out of it! Whew!