BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 5, 2008

Mom told me to stay away from microwaves.

Matt got married!!!! It was soooo good. The best part was teh reception. Best reception ever. A DJ with a smooth, sultry voice reminiscent of Marvin Gaye's weird Mormon step-cousin. Live Band playing all the greatest hits of the 90's, including "Sunny Came Home". So much food. SO much FOOD. and it was damn good too. Props to Kathryn's sister, Brittany, who did an AMAZING job decorating and everything. All my brothers are amazing and Matt is no exception. I love him so much and I am so happy for him!!! He is the best brother I could ask for, he stayed up all night, night after night in the hospital with me. I love this guy:) And Kathryn is so great. I really have lucked out with sister-in-laws. I'm pretty sure I have the best 3 that their are.





Speaking of brothers, why are mine so wierd?What a dork.





My Grammy NEVER lets us take pictures of her. I don't know what she has against pictures cuz she's freaking HOT and so sassy. I think she looks like a movie star in all the pictures we have of her (which are not very many). This is me and my gram and marge and Mary. I think we are cute.

This picture speaks for itself. Cutest thing I have ever seen. I miss her already. Tanya said that when she saw this dress for the first time, she audibly gasped. Everyone was dancing at the reception, it was the best one I have ever been to. Even my Dad was busting all kinds of moves on the dance floor. He was getting hyphy. It was hilarious. I wish everyone could have seen it. My mom had left about an hour previous and my dad really let loose. ANother highlight of the night...CHOODY! I got to see her and all her boys briefly, but it was worth it. I freaking love them.

Kids are impossible to photograph. And all the kids I'm related too seem to be especially big hams. Its a miracle that we have any normal pictures of these guys.

5 comments:

M Smith said...

I agree with you - that was probably the best wedding reception I've ever been to. If we hadn't had a flight at 6am the next morning, we totally would have stayed longer... even with our poor, sleeping baby.

M Smith said...

PS I want some more of that chocolate cake with the berries on top.

Tanya said...

Your brothers arent weird and I luv microwaves

aunt choody said...

yay for choody- I mean yay for Stooph! I love you!

Megan Marie said...

you are the funnest family. I love you guys. Congrats to Matt!