BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Left the Jag and I took the Rolls

Poooooopy. I just spent 9 hours. In the hot hot sunny sun. Baking. I applied SPF 30 every 2 hours and I STILL could not get away from the suns deadly rays. I love me some sunshine, but in small amount and when I am not forced to sit in it for work. Boo, you whore!



So, I was thinking about American Gladiators and how they are making a new one. I just hope they have Powerball and Assault. And the Joust! I am excited. But anyhow, I was thinking about the old Gladiators and I rememered that deaf one, Siren. So googled her. And she died in February!! She was living in Monmouth, Oregon and she killed herself. Weird! I got really sad for her.



Anyway, I love my car. It is so summery and great.



Love love me.

2 comments:

Tanya said...

i think i remember her. that is really sad. i loved the picture of ethan that you sent me on your phone.

Megan Marie said...

I was just watching a re-run and she was the coolest one. She was super nice to the girls after she took them out so they didn't feel so stupid for being weenies. If I was a gladiator I would want to be just like her, only with bigger muscles. On the season premier of the new one there was a guy with no legs that looked just like dustin sanders... with no legs