BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 9, 2008

Educational Decree Number Seventy-Eight....


It is official! I am a CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant. I just got the certificate in the mail...and then I ran home down the street...like they do in movies. I am excited!!! I start my nursing pre-reqs on MONDAY and now I can start applying for jobs at hospitals and I am stoked!


And as I was going down the stairs to my basement-room, I misjudged the last step and almost broke my back and my leg off and my face.


Well, I am going to start applying for CNA jobs...SUCKAS!!!

4 comments:

Rikki said...

YOU ROCK GIRL!!

. said...

Stooph! That's freakin' awesome! Congrats, I didn't even know you were wanting to do that! Way to go cuz! Much Love!

Tanya said...

Congrats Stoophy. Love ya.

aunt choody said...

That is so awesome! Yay for you working your little tail off. I am very proud of you. I hope you get an awesome job with a lot of spending money.