BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 10, 2008

They said he was some kind of scientist...



I could be in another city, with people who saved my life 9 months ago and who I love, having a blast and watching Arrested Development or Mean Girls. We would be getting ready for a freaking awesome Mothers Day BBQ up Spanish Fork Canyon and eating delicious meaty treats. Taking pretty pictures and laughing and being happy.


But instead my stupid car decided to get a flat tire and stupid Les Schwab decides not to be open when I want to get it fixed.


Stupid.


I miss this. This was like the first time we hung out with Will. Weird!

2 comments:

Stooph said...

and looking at this a second time, i believe Will is channeling GOB's spirit here.

JAKE WYATT said...

o man.

it wasn't the same withput you there.
and it wasn't the same having it in my front yard either.
boo!

This sunday, we're gonna do it the right way!

(also, this is kathryn, not jake, your blog just won't let me comment unless I have a blog, which i don't!)